Also, here is my most recent baby bump picture :) This was at 31 weeks.... I am now 32 and a half... Needless to say, I have been slacking. But.... I have a couple new pieces of furniture that I recently nabbed at a yard sale... they will be posted soon, when they are finished :)
Monday, September 5, 2011
New Calling
Last week when the bishop called me into his office, I was just hoping he wouldn't ask me to speak in sacrament. I HATE speaking, I get so nervous and emotional and it never turns out how I plan. Well I don't have to speak, but I walked out with a new calling. I am now the 2nd Ward Relief Society Secretary. I am actually pretty excited about it, it has been a long time since I have had a position with very much responsibility.... and the best part, I learned that the one thing that the RS secretary cannot do is give a lesson in RS meeting. hahaha.. FABULOUS!
Also, here is my most recent baby bump picture :) This was at 31 weeks.... I am now 32 and a half... Needless to say, I have been slacking. But.... I have a couple new pieces of furniture that I recently nabbed at a yard sale... they will be posted soon, when they are finished :)
Also, here is my most recent baby bump picture :) This was at 31 weeks.... I am now 32 and a half... Needless to say, I have been slacking. But.... I have a couple new pieces of furniture that I recently nabbed at a yard sale... they will be posted soon, when they are finished :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HA! I have the same calling and I HATE speaking too...so when I told the bishop I'll do it IF I never have to give a listen it obviously worked out in my favor! I love that little 'rule' about the RS sec! Ps. You are looking so cute with your belly! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are so close! Your cute little baby will be in your arms before you know it :)
ReplyDelete