Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Maternity Shoot

I just LOVE my friend Nicole! She is such a wonderful person, inside and out. She just gave birth to her 2nd little boy three weeks ago and still was up for all sorts of fun stuff with me, a maternity photoshoot, and she threw me a baby shower for all of my Cedar City friends! How awesome is she?? Her photography business @ Nicole Christiansen Photography is one that I am a big supporter of! I love her work. She did our engagement pictures, my bridals, this awesome maternity shoot and is going to take Livvi's newborn photos as well. I am sure she will be our go to girl for upcoming family photos and such! Even though I waited a bit longer than I was planning do to get some maternity shots taken, (35.5 weeks) and I feel like a WHALE... I LOVE how these turned out! Nicole does a great job! Here are a few of my favorite shots she got of Liv and I :)









No comments:

Post a Comment