I could not believe that it had been a whole 5 years since I walked across the graduation stage and left high school far behind, but lo and behold... it surely had. During the Ute Stampede celebrations ( which are a big deal in little Nephi ) I was able to go to our class reunion. It was really nice to catch up with those I haven't seen in a while. Some looked the same as I remember, others had changed a lot... and there were even a couple who I didn't even hardly remember at all, oops! There were only 20 or so of our actual classmates that showed up sadly, but many brought spouses and even a few brought some kiddos along.
A few of my high school girlfriends; Erin, Hilary, Lauren... and myself.
Just about everyone who showed up, missing 5 or so...
Hopefully in the next 5 years more people will realize they want to come to the next reunion...
I was really thinking of going but I ended up sick and missed it. :( Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next class reunion though. I agree though, I could not believe it's been 5 years! I swear it seems like just a couple years at most. But then again I will be celebrating my 4th anniversary next month. 8-O
ReplyDelete