I was having the HARDEST time finding a crib that wasn't too expensive and simple... but last week we went to Burlington and found the perfect one for Livvi. And.... I have had my eye on this ADORABLE bedding (which Jeff really likes too) so when I got an awesome coupon in the mail from Babies 'R Us for crib sets, I just couldn't help myself! I love the animal print! SUPER CUTE!
Livvi's "Daddy Army Bear" that sits in the window above her bed :)
It makes me feel like he is here watching over her
I LOVE Burlington!!!! That's where we got our crib from as well. It's normally over $200 and we got it for $120 because it was the last model and the floor model. :) Oh and our stroller there for $75 less then most stores.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm so excited for your new little one. I was serious about wanting to hang out, life has just been crazy with wedding plans . . . . when that is all over I will give you a call :)
ReplyDeleteOh you are totally fine Britt! Wedding plans can get super overwhelming! But I am sure that it will be beautiful! :) We will hang out for sure when your life settles down! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, SO cute! Feminine, but not your average 'bears and abcs'. Love it!
ReplyDelete