Well... I DID IT! I worked my little fingers to the bone all week, but I finally got this bedding done! Thanks to the help of my mom of course! We didn't have a pattern, so my mom was awesome with all the measurements and figuring out how much fabric we needed etc. She is totally awesome and I couldn't have done it without her, but I can honestly say that I did 90+ percent of the work all on my own! I was so excited about how it turned out! I was super worried that the final product would be one of those "Oh she tried really hard, but it just doesn't look very well done" type of deals. But thankfully, we were pretty meticulous with our measurements and seams to so it turned out better than I had expected! :) I am so glad that I decided to take back the other bedding and make Livvi her own unique crib set! And... bonus! I think I have plenty of fabric left over to make a cute quilt to go with it, even though I hadn't planned on making a crib quilt originally! Now I can't wait to get to snuggle our little angel in it! :) 11 more weeks to go! Yay!


I am so glad that I decided to stick with some animal print. If you can't tell, the pink is a cheetah print and the green/white at the bottom is zebra :)
I decided with so much pattern going on a simple, solid colored sheet would look best :)
The orange stripped ties turned out to be one of my favorite parts!
love love LOVE it! It turned out amazing!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it! I think it's the cutest crib set I have ever seen. In fact if your really ambitious I'm sure there are tonz of women who would pay good money for a cute set like that.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI totally messed up my words on my last comment so I had to start over! Here is what I meant to say :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it! I would so pay you to make a set for me! You did a great job. LOVE it!
K... I love it! You did an amazing job!!!!
ReplyDelete