Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Valentines Day this year was just fabulous!  for those of you who don't know, Jeff is an AWESOME gift giver.. in fact we went to a seminar a few weeks ago and learned about eachothers "love languages"... big suprise gift giving is right up Jeff's alley. I try really, really hard but most of the time he can figure out what I got for him or what my plans are. Apparently  I am not very sneaky. Big suprise! Jeff came home at lunch with a dozen red roses, chocolate (Yay!) and the sweetest card! As I was reading the card he zoomed downstairs and then came back up after a few minutes. hmmm, sneaky! I walked down to get a vase and saw EXACTLY what I have been wanting sitting on the table! He actually made me a jewlery box/shelf! I saw one online and he took the time to make me one... funny thing; he didn't finish the paint because he wasn't sure how I would want it painted and I didn't finish his quilt (I will post a pic when I finish tying and binding it) ... because I needed my grandma's help. We must be made for eachother. We both made a gift for eachother and both left them unfinished.  It's LOVE!
  V- Day dinner with the Hubby!


My AWESOME jewelry box and beautiful roses!

1 comment: